Coloring and Sharing #OEWeek

Just for fun and sharing your world during Open Education Week, we offer a coloring book style version of the fantastic OEWeek graphics created by @Mario

oeweek22-coloring-page

Download and print the PDF, then break out your crayons and markers to create your own message. Perhaps use the middle spot to show your location in the world.

oeweek22-coloring-page.pdf (62.5 KB)

We invite you then to share your creations in social media and/or below, a photo of your colored version showing as well a bit of the world around you.

Here is mine, on a cold day out on the country road where I live in central Canada. It might be warmer where you are, just share an image with your page in it.

If you prefer, you can also use the interactive coloring version at http://coloroeweek.inmytree.site/ – make a screenshot and share that!

5 Likes

This is great @cogdog thank for bringing the doodle to your home, I love the horizon, very peaceful. Here’s a “yellow-version” screenshot of the interactive coloring book: :oeweek:

3 Likes

Here you go – coming to you from Austin, TX. Very fun!

4 Likes

Chiming in with @JudithSebesta !! One more hand raised in Austin, TX. :raising_hand_woman: coming to you with the interactive coloring version:

5 Likes

Look at you with all the colors (I am sure “Burnt Sienna” is in there) and staying inside the lines.

Cheers to those like you, Judith, who go the analog route.

2 Likes

That is beautiful! Well done, fellow Austonian. (Austinite?)

2 Likes

Thanks, Alan! It really was fun.

1 Like

This was a fun way to start the day with my morning tea.

3 Likes

Another person deft with the coloring tools, well done Kim. That “cup of” thing is catchy! Glad to see you here.

2 Likes

That was fun. Mine is coming to you from The Comox Valley on beautiful Vancouver Island.

2 Likes