Webinar 11 Building Capacity, Developing Supportive Policy

This webinar addresses the Building Capacity and Developing Supportive Policy UNESCO OER action areas. A recording of this session will be added as soon as possible.

Details

UNESCO OER Action Areas: Building Capacity, Developing Supportive Policy

Webinar Chair: Ebba Ossiannilsson @EbbaOssiannilsson

When (converted to your local time):
2021-09-28T20:00:00Z2021-09-28T22:30:00Z
Duration: 2h 30m

Language: English

Webinar Access (registered conference participants only):

Join Webinar (Room C)

Agenda

Webinar Recording

Direct Links to Presentations within the Webinar

Participate

Reply below with comments, questions about the action area as a whole or specifically respond to each presentation

Greetings from Lund in Sweden. My name is Ebba Ossiannilsson, professor in Innovation, Open and Online Learning. I am Chair of the ICDE OER Advocacy Committee and ICDE OER Ambassador. I am the VP for the Swedish Association for Distance Education, in Sweden. I’ll be chairing this Webinar session 11 focusing on UNESCO OER Recommendation – Capacity Devoliping Supportive Policy.
A quick reminder that each of you will have 20 minutes for your presentation. If things run smoothly, this should then leave us approximately 30 minutes in the end for discussion and taking comments/questions from participants.

May I suggest we keep the running order as stated in the program above? That would be as follows:

See you soon
A warm Welcome

1 Like

For those of you who are interested on our talk on surveillance capitalism, you will find the data for all higher public education institutions in latin america (as a map and filtered table) available on our site (https://educacaovigiada.org.br) available in español, portugues and english.

Dear Speakers for the session tonight (10pm CEST)
A warm welcome and I am looking forward to Chair the session and listening to your insights and reflections
In case, please upload your presentation here at OEGlobal Connect
Thank you!
See you later and good luck
Ebba

Dear speakers
Soon time for our session tonight (10pm CEST)
Can you please give me your affiliation and country connected to your presentation
to my email Ebba.Ossiannilsson@gmail.com
Thank you!

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest during today’s session! Here is the link to the current Maricopa OER Competencies:

We welcome your comments!