Webinar 15 Inclusive and Equitable OER

This webinar addresses the Inclusive and Equitable OER UNESCO OER action area. A recording of this session will be added as soon as possible.

Details

UNESCO OER Action Area: Inclusive and Equitable OER

Webinar Chair: Connie Blomgren @connieb

When (converted to your local time):
2021-09-29T20:00:00Z2021-09-29T22:30:00Z
Duration: 2h 30m

Language: English

Webinar Access (registered conference participants only):

Join Webinar (Room C)

Agenda

Webinar Recording

Direct Links to Presentations within the Webinar

Participate

Reply below with comments, questions about the action area as a whole or specifically respond to each presentation

I am glad that the presentation is via Zoom. Does every participant have access to share their screens?
Thanks,
Mandeep.

Hello Mandeep,

We do not give all participants screen sharing, but if you arrive to your session before it starts and/or enter in chat that you are here to present, the technical support person in the room will give you co-host role that allows you to screen share.

Again, if you are there early, you can test it too. If you let me know which webinar you are presenting in I can connect you to the OEG person who is attending your session.

Alan

Okay, Thank you, Alan. We will be there at 12:50, our local time, that is 10 minutes before the webinar starts.
Thanks,
Mandeep.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we are presenting in Webinar 15. My co-presenter Rachel Arteaga will be there early to get co-host credentials.

Hi all, I’m writing to share slides from today’s presentation on Pluriversal Decolonization in Open Education: Thinking with Islamic epistemic traditions: Copy of Pluriversal Decolonization - Google Slides. Thank you for allowing us to share.

1 Like

Hi, all! Sharing my slides for “Informed Open Pedagogy in the Classroom: Bringing Students into Working Open” here. The presentation is related to my book chapter “Informed Open Pedagogy and Information Literacy Instruction in Student-Authored Open Projects.”

1 Like