Petagogy at OEGlobal21 - Share your pet pic

Oh no, why did it have to be snakes? :wink: Thanks for launching the Petagogy thread, @GinoFransman

Felix (my living avatar) is ready for OEG 2021 and eager to click on your webinar link. He is not asleep but being thoughtfully introspective about OERs!

Not to bore you with more… he somehow finds time to tweet his own photos

11 Likes

My golden retriever Hudson and spaniel Dinah are thinking and dreaming of Open Education (and good Indiana Jones quote, @cogdog)!

6 Likes

(not really a pet, but he lives in our pond, and can be very curious … a Cape River Frog.)

Here is one of the dogs … Eweh, my shadow.

8 Likes

This is Pretzel.
Our lockdown gift.
@igorlesko @GinoFransman
Gqeberha. @saveapet

8 Likes

My family @saveapet @save4pets:
Cuacho :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: (15 years old)

Latisha the :crown:; she usually is clean, but she found a little mouse (10 years old)

Here is Bonito… (8 years old)

And Puisque, he found my blankets and played with them :woozy_face:(5 years old)

(there are some humans, but this is not the place)

9 Likes

This is Ginger. She enjoys walkies, learning silly dog tricks, and down blankies.

If you want to see her in action, check out the gif I posted of her during last year’s conference: Pets of OEGlobal20

7 Likes

Loving all the pets so far! Here are a couple of cats to join the thread. This is Marco (darker nose) and Mika (lighter nose)–littermates and sometimes rather uncannily alike!!

10 Likes

@GinoFransman, are you picking up Python programming? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:rofl: @jan that’s some next level humour! have a great conference, mister!

1 Like

Not actually our pet, but she had adopted us for a while until she was placed under house arrest for being too friendly with the neighbors.

11 Likes

Do kids count?? My 2-year-old is pretty much a wild animal… :wink: :wink:

10 Likes

:sweat_smile: @LauraHenderson good luck with the conference and that situation! hehe

2 Likes

This is our hamster climbing and/or eating her snack. Interesting that she turned her coat from brown to white, apparently they do that during the winter, she doesn’t know we’re in the tropic yet :slight_smile:

@GinoFransman @igorlesko perhaps keep your pet away please :sweat_smile: might be dangerous.

8 Likes

@Mario Cookie?
I remember her from last year. How cute.
Pura Vida, also… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m visiting Santa Fe, New Mexico, to facilitate a Digital Storytelling workshop with storycenter.org. My Airbnb room has a resident cat!

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: @mark.wilson , are you trying to feed or call the cat?
LOL! Enjoy the #OEGlobal21 conference, the workshop and New Mexico!

1 Like

Santa Fe – what a great place! Enjoy.

1 Like

Pura vida @GinoFransman
This is Nina, Cookie’s succesor

…and by “away” I meant the snake not the doggy :slight_smile: Pretzel

1 Like

RIP Cookie.
OMW, Can we Christmas already, everybody!? Post pics, songs feelings below - #9 by Mario

1 Like

Vera, our retired racing greyhound, is excited to see all of the other pet attendees of OEGlobal 2021.

7 Likes