Can we Christmas already, everybody!? Post pics, songs feelings below

Here’s a compilation for your ears, featuring Zephyr dog, now gone 1 year.
Come, be happy, happier… show it. And if you don’t want to be part or in it right now, reach out to us in this amazing community, we are here, and we are united for Open. Happy holidays!

4 Likes

La Grand Place de Lille en 2019

4 Likes

Here’s a great song that’s about the realities of the Christmas holidays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzP7Kl1eKw0&list=PLssnQhyeDwc_UGNr3PzFjj0w6qQxhNU2_&index=13

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Swarovski Christmas Tree at Milan’s Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II taken during OEGlobal 2019.

4 Likes

This is probably one of my all-time favorite Christmas memories - vising Notre Dame for a Christmas concert a few months before it burned.

3 Likes

A very happy Christmas to you@Susan and to all@oeglobalconnect friends.

3 Likes

Thank you for joining #OEGlobal20 this year. I really enjoyed reading all your interactions and communications. :wink:

3 Likes

This is our hamster Cookie, with her Christmas cousin :hamster:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas from Tampico, Tamaulipas, México!!! . :santa: :santa:t3: :star_struck: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Happy holidays to all from Igor, Pretzel and I here in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. This year has been such a test, but also revelation. Stay safe, everyone.

2 Likes

Oh I can so do Christmas already We love being outside to celebrate. It will be fun to see how we will do it in the new house.

3 Likes

So sweet of you :bouquet: