In this session, we will sit down with:
- Jacques Dang (Secretary of the Board of Directors, L’Université Numérique, Paris, France)
- Dr. Chrissi Nerantzi (Reader in Academic CPD, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- Prof. Robert Schuwer (Professor in Open Educational Resources, Fontys University of Applied Sciences, School of ICT, The Netherlands)
to talk about their experiences relating to the Area 1 of the UNESCO Recommendation on OER: Building the capacity of stakeholders to create, access, re-use, adapt and redistribute OER. The floor will be open for the audience to ask questions and engage in the discussion directly with our experts.
Attend this session, and you will learn:
- About OE Champion experiences regarding capacity building for OER
- About best practices in implementing the UNESCO Recommendation on OER
- About challenges in advancing the development and use of OER and possible ways of tackling them
Please join us. Register using this link: Meeting Registration - Zoom
This event is the first one in the series of Open Education Cafés. Stay tuned for more sessions coming this year.
We hope you can make it, and we encourage you to pass this on to your colleagues!