Got Questions? Help is Here

If you need assistance at anytime during OE Global 2023, here is your help desk. Ask any question by replying below or starting a new topic in the Conference Info Desk area.

We have a support team that will be monitoring this help desk before and during the conference. When we reply you should receive a notification indicator posted near your user icon in the top right. And we may likely contact you as a private message in OEG Connect.

For other ways to request help, contact the support staff most quickly via the Message button when you visit our Help center.

And we have a new open chat channel for the conference- give it a try, the monitors there are pretty lonely :wink:

You can also get assistance by sending an email to connect@oeglobal.org.

Hello,

due to sad personal circumstances, I have not been able to travel to Edmonton for the OE Global conference. I had a scheduled presentation on Tuesday, 3:30 PM:

Creating Local Capacity and Support for Open Education Through a Grassroots Initiative

I would like to let the organisation and the participants know that I will not be able to give the presentation and that my co-author is also not available to give thje presentation unfortunately. I have e-mailed conference@oeglobal.org as well. With kind regards,

Michiel de Jong

We are sorry to hear this news! We will modify the schedule. You are welcome to share any information about your topic here in OEG Connect.