OEAwards 2022 Shortlist of Finalists Announced

Many many congratulations to all

Congratulations to All finalists. Thank you for your dedication to making the world a better place through OER and related Open Education practices.

1 Like

Congrats to all! Thank you for your commitment to making classrooms around the world more open and accessible!

1 Like

Great lists and great people! Congratulations to all!

1 Like

Congratulations to all finalists in all categories. Very well deserved indeed!

2 Likes

Congratulations Ebba!!! So proud of your excellent achievements. We at APU had the benefit of your profound knowledge and experiences in Open Distance and Flexible Learning!!! Congratulations

3 Likes

So happy and enormously proud with your achievements Ebba.

2 Likes

Congratulations Ebba!!! Well deserved!!! We at APU are tremendously proud of you!!! All the best!

1 Like

Congratulations to you all! :clap: :clap:
Open Education is an idea whose time has come, and this community is ready to lead. Keep up the great work

1 Like

Congratulations Professor Ebba! I’m incredibly proud of you. Once again, congratulations on your incredible success!

1 Like

Congratulations to all finalists! It is fantastic to see your achievements recognised. Wishing you all the best :bouquet:

1 Like

Heartiest Felicitations,to the OE community,at large.
To illuminate the path forward,as a beacon or a lighthouse,is one of the cardinal beliefs,of our fraternity!
If,we are,in our lifespan,want to see,equitable and affordable access,for all,the learners globally,then this in my utter humility,is the ‘Journey of the Magi’!

1 Like

In a way, these are all winners, worthy of praise.
Perhaps more importantly: the whole movement is winning. Benefitting from widespread participation, growing interest, increasingly shared values, and a large set of resources we can all use to overcome multiple barriers to learning.

It’s a good time to be alive for those who wish to participate in this significant change towards learning in the open, through open practices, with open resources.

7 Likes

Congratulations Ebba!!! Jonathan here from APU and I had the benefit of learning from you last year. Congratulations

4 Likes

Congratulations Prof Ebba. Well deserved.

2 Likes

I just want to share my sincere congratulations to all those nominated; and a special note of praise to the eventual winners across the categories. It has been a great year for Open, especially seeing the energy peers have poured into it through a rather trying last couple of years. Well done, I know what a win in this space can mean (and do) for anyone, and so again: WELL DONE and GOOD LUCK to you all.
#OEAwards
:star: :star: :star:

4 Likes

A hugely impressive shortlist for the OE Awards this year. Blown away by the talent we have in this network. Best of luck to all of the nominees - you have already come so far and done so much to be recognized in this way. Congratulations on this accomplishment (and follow @greeneterry’s advice to shout it from the rooftops).

3 Likes

Great exciting list of finalists!! Congratulations to everyone!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the finalists, a fantastic recognition and achievement!

5 Likes

Yes, what a time to be alive! :heart:

Congrats to all the winners and the many amazing nominees! :tada:

3 Likes