OEAwards 2022 Shortlist of Finalists Announced

Congratulations to all finalists! A wonderful experience for me (as an evaluator) for an open world.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the Shortlist of Finalists and the 2022 OEAwards winners! It is an honor to be recognized in this group of dedicated people making a difference for students with OER!

2 Likes

Welcome Saifa to OE Connect!

2 Likes

Congrtulation and regards for your works.

2 Likes

So much great work for us all to learn from! Congratulations to all!

2 Likes

Hey there friends, just wanted to let you know that the OE Global award the Liberated Learner project won got me the chance to go on the local news to chat about it, which was fun! https://globalnews.ca/video/9264831/international-award-for-trent-university-student-project/

2 Likes

Congrats well deserved

That’s awesome, Terry!

See? Do excellent open education work, get an award, then be on TV

2 Likes

Congratulations! So nice that the project gets recognition from all sides. (Assuming people at Trent are as proud as they should be.)

And for people who don’t know Canadian news, this might be slightly confusing. Global is a major TV network across Canada… providing local coverage. So, this is “OE Glocal”.

2 Likes

Yes I thought it was intentional by them to call it an international award instead of a “global” one. Might have seemed like an award they were giving out :blush: :grinning:

that was the plan all along. get on the local news!

Congratulations! :movie_camera: :star:

1 Like