Open Education Policy Forum 2021

Centrum Cyfrowe in Poland is organizing 6th Open Education Policy Forum on Sep. 15-16, 2021 (online via Zoom). Free registration here: Forum 2021 - Centrum Cyfrowe

1 Like

Tell me more! What happens at this forum? Have you attended before? Is it open for others?

I think @unatdaly might be interested in this (demonstrating mentioning another Connect users name) (did you get a notice, Una?)

This forum is primarily focused on Europeans (but folks from abroad have also been attending, giving workshops and sharing best practices). From the About page: “We are building a network of organizations and experts that will support the development and implementation of Open Educational Resources (OER) policies in Europe. While our focus is on cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe, we hope to build ties with partners in other parts of Europe. Our core partners are based in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania.”

Yes, I attended several forums in Warsaw and happily recommend this community to all Europeans interested in OER policies! :slight_smile: