Presenting the Shortlist of Finalists for the 2024 OEAwards

A few more quotes from the shortlisted nominees we contacted with the news-- and make sure you are there next week to watch the live streamed announcement of the winners of the 2024 Open Education Awards.

I really didn’t expect to see my little project on that finalist list but I am so jazzed to see it there :slight_smile:

Thank you! This is amazing news, both for me and my nominator! I had a look at the announcement, and am honoured to be shortlisted amongst some amazing people doing great things for Open. Thank you again for sharing such uplifting news on a long day. I already feel like a winner!

It’s wonderful to be recognised, and take time to celebrate, all that has been achieved in 10 years - and all the amazing researchers and mentors who have given their time for free to help young people engage with science directly via our platform.

I am grateful and excited to learn that my project was selected as a finalist for this year’s awards. Thank you for the opportunity to highlight our OERs and share them with a wider community.

I am super honored and excited and frankly shocked to be shortlisted… It’s just so gratifying to be recognized for the work even though that’s not why we do it.

1 Like