Welcome From Co-host eCampus Ontario

logo-ecampus_37afb18c

2 Likes

Hello OEGlobal Conference attendees! eCampusOntario is thrilled to be joining our colleagues at Taipei Medical University (TMU) and TU Delft in this wonderful global effort. We hope you will take full advantage of this opportunity to connect with each other and find new ways to grow the efforts of this global community.

A bit about us: eCampusOntario is a consortium of 46 Colleges, Universities and Indigenous Institutes in the province of Ontario, Canada. We are funded by our provincial government. Open education is a foundational core value of our consortium and it runs through all of our work, from hosting the largest collection of OER in Canada, to our shared professional development program for digitally fluent educators. We focus on capacity building and knowledge transfer with the goal of sustainable and systemic open education initiatives across all of our post secondary institutions.

3 Likes

Thank you for co-hosting. I am a Canadian providing primary and secondary education in Uganda. I look forward to learning more about how I can provide online teacher development here in Uganda.

2 Likes

Wonderful! I look forward to connecting with you during the conference

1 Like

Thank you, Lena, for co-hosting the OEG20 conference. I can not do it without you!!

2 Likes

Marian, it has been fantastic to work with you on this effort! Looking forward to next week!

1 Like

Want to meet the Ontario educators participating in OEGlobal? My colleague @lillian.h has put this wonderful summary together https://www.ecampusontario.ca/ecampusontario-co-hosts-open-education-global-conference-2020/

1 Like