CCCOER Meetup Tuesday Nov 17, 12pm PST/3pm EST

Are you CCCOER member or interested in Open Education at community and technical colleges in the US/Canada? If so, come join us for this virtual mixer, organized by Lisa Young, CCCOER co-President. She has set up an Airmeet event. This is an interesting new platform for facilitating online conversations.

When: 2020-11-17T20:00:00Z

CCCOER Airmeet Link: https://www.airmeet.com/e/ac7d1fe0-251e-11eb-9822-4d124c3d0e01

Steps to get on Airmeet
  1. Participants should register and enter the room. You can enter up to 15 minutes ahead of time.

2. After entering the room, select a table to sit at. If you are one of the first people in the room or a table is full, you can select an empty table, otherwise select a table that has people already sitting at the table.

3. There will up to 8 people at each table who will get to meet and share some of their conference experiences. Lisa will guide the conversations.

4. Every 15 minutes, we will switch tables and meet a new set of people.

2 Likes

This looks amazing! I wish I was not scheduled for other events at this time.

Many thanks to @lcbyoung for setting up this mixer!! I learned so much and met terrific people doing great work at our community colleges. Please be sure to DM me with your contact information so we can stay connected. γ©γ†γžγ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠι‘˜γ„γ„γŸγ—γΎγ™οΌ :nerd_face:

It was so nice to meet you! Thank you for attending. I look forward to our continued discussion,

Lisa