Connect with 2022 Individual Awards Winners

The winners of the 2022 Open Education Awards for Excellence have been announced!

Here, we ask the open education community to congratulate and connect with the people recognized in the Individual Awards category.

People in Open: Individual Awards

Individual Awards are special merit awards presented to individuals who have made outstanding contributions to advance openness in education.

Meet the Individual Awards Winners

Reply with your congratulations to the winners and also share how their work has impacted your own:

• Have any of these individuals influenced or helped you along your Open Education journey? Share your own connections with them.
  • How do these individuals inspire your own work and ideas about open education?
  • If you were to meet them in person,. what would you like to say to or ask of them?

Congratulations to all the winners for their hard work and commitment towards the OE Global communityโ€ฆ

I would like to hear from the winners for their contributions and share their work with us for further sharing

1 Like

Thank you for posting here! And yes, you will hear from winners over the next months, year in our OEG Voices Podcast series - these are the ones from the previous 2 years

We take requests! Are there any winners you particularly would like to hear? And if you have particular question, I will bring it to the recording session.

A twitter shoutout from ICDE (may it still be here tomorrow!) for award winner @EbbaOssiannilsson

1 Like

Thanks a lot I am so honored and humbled. We are all winners who work for Open Education and quality education for all, and not leave anyone behind