The winners of the 2023 Open Education Awards for Excellence were announced September 13, 2023 in an OEG Live webcast, available for watching if you missed it.
Here, we invite the open education community to congratulate and connect with the projects and organizations recognized in the Open Practices Awards category.
- Open Collaboration Award: The National Teaching Repository @Dawne
- Open Pedagogy Award: Buds, Branches and Bark: A Guide to Winter Identification in the Pacific Northwest
- Open Policy Award: Washington OER and Low-Cost Labeling Policies
- Open Research Award: Special Issue of the Journal for Multicultural Education @skatz @jennifer.vanallen
Reply below with your congratulations to the winners and also share how these practices have impacted or might impact your own open education work:
- How have you been involved in any of these award-winning open practices?
- What has been their impact on your open education efforts?
- Which of these practices would you like to learn more about?