How Do I Know I Have Access to the Conference Features?

The OE Global 2021 Conference is takes place here in OEG Connect. All of the conference materials and the conversations are open for the world to view, but access to the webinar sessions and the ability to reply/post new topics is limited to registered participants.

Login to OEG Connect

If you are registered for the conference, you will be emailed in mid September information on how to get access the space as an attendee. This email includes options

• For those lacking OEG Connect accounts, use the special link provide that (a) creates your Connect account and (b) adds you to the conference group.

• If you have an OEG Connect account (e.g. people who attended last year’s conference), login with that account,

Now make sure you are logged in to OEG Connect. When logged in is no login button in the top right, instead you see an icon representing your account.

How to determine if you have conference access

Visit the conference space at https://connect.oeglobal.org/c/oeg-2021/53 The majority if information is public.

When logged in to OEG Connect, go to the OEG 2021 Conference Attendees Directory If you can see the list of members, then you have full conference access. You should be able to locate your account in the directory.

But if you see the message, You’re not allowed to view the members click the Request button in the top right so ask to be added to the group.

But I Registered for the Conference and I Do Not Have Access!

We can easily confirm your registration and enable access if you use the Request button above.

If you are unable to gain access please Message the Help Team and use Message button or email us connect@oeglobal.org.