OE Global 2023 QOTD 1: How are You Participating?

Bumping this to top of list to fish for more responses! This space in OEG Connect is both for those attending the OE Global 2023 conference in person (Oct 16-18 in Edmonton) and those who cannot be there but are interested in participating from afar.

Please let us know how you will be participating, but also, add a reply below to elaborate and help us understand how we can make this be of value to those who are In Edmonton and those who are not able to join us in person.

How are you participating in OEGlobal 2023?
  • I will be in Edmonton to attend in person
  • I cannot be there but I wish to be part of the conference in some manner
0 voters

If you are attending in person, in what ways might you see us extending the experience using this platform?

If you are unable to be in Edmonton, in what ways can we offer for you to contribute to the conference experience? See and add to this discussion

Establishing communication links between participants who attend from the same country.

Thinking about it !! I am unable to join in person but see my empty space in the conference programme and wondering how I might help to fill it and contribute from afar :thinking: :heart_eyes:. One suggestion was to make a very short video. My session was to share my developing thoughts about ’ Possibilities and challenges of ‘Open Theory Building’ to address technology-enabled organisational learning and improvement for complex fragmented problems in HE and beyond’, which is progressing on from my completed PhD at the UK Open University.

Greetings to everyone from Milton Keynes, UK :wave:

Okay, this, like many posts got buried in OEG Connect. Can I bump it up in the queue, just be replying?

Asking again to respond to the pulse taking device and then add a reply like the ones above.

If you are attending the conference in Edmonton, are you willing to share insights, ideas from the conference outward and extend the reach to people who cannot be there? And if you are watching from afar, is there something people at the conference can ask for you? Is there a session in the big schedule that you’d like to get more information about?