OEAwards24 Nominations End with a Flourish

Originally published at: OEAwards24 Nominations End with a Flourish – OEGlobal

The 2024 Open Education Awards for Excellence (OEAwards24) nomination period ended on June 30. The first review shows that this year’s pool of nominations is strong and truly award-worthy, with over 110 people, resources, and projects nominated.

1 Like

I’ve been most fortunate to peek at the nominations as the flow in, and have to say this is one impressive pool of nominations.

If it were me, I’d give every nomination an award. You can be sure that like last year we will be listing and linking all nominations.

Because I enjoy photographs, actual human generated imagery, I want to say to all the people who entered a nomination:

Imgur
Thank You! flickr photo by cogdogblog shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license

And keep tuned to our OE Global Voices podcast series with award winners. It takes me almost the full year to catch up, but I am just now editing a recording with Nikki Andersen, University of South Queensland, winner of the 2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award for an OER created as an Australian context guide and framework for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility.

And scheduled too are ones with 2023 Leadership Awardee Patrina Law and with Bea de los Arcos for WIidcard category winner for We Like Sharing

Awards season is moving quickly towards our September announcement of winners.

1 Like