Open Education and the Australia VET Sector?

Since we now have in the OEG Connect Space @AdrianStagg @NairarbilTUQ and hopefully more Aussie representatives, I’m curious to know about the Open Education connections/activity if any with the vocational education and training (VET) sector.

While I was with the Maricopa Community Colleges in the mid 2000s I had many collaborations with this sector through what was called the Flexible Learning Framework (web archive link) and some publications called The Knowledge Tree. I was fortunate to have been invited to be a speaker for a 2 week whirlwind tour hitting every capital city.

Many connections and further collaboration spun out of that, but I also have lost track of where the sector is focussed now. I could find the VET Sector Overview and VOCED but am not sure if there are interests/actions in open education there. I’d like to think so!

So I’m wondering, with specific connection to the Community College Consortium for OER (CCCOER) if there are some new ones we might make leading up to and during the OEGlobal 2024 conference.