Open Education Week is Now... Open

It’s happening now, and all week, everything you need to know is at https://www.openeducationweek.org/

oeweek-site

Check the schedule all week long, you will find that all of the activities are adjusted to reflect your local time, so you do not have to figure out time zone differences. The top displays events coming up or ones that have just started.

oe-week-schedule

Also explore the Open Education resources contributed to the Library

oe-lib

And be sure to share your activity in social media (tagging everywhere OE Week) and here in OEG Connect as welll.

This Year for Open Education Week

Here are some stats:

Total of contributions: 235

Events: 165 (online: 141 / anytime: 19 / local: 5)

Resources: 71
Languages: 11

Catalan, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish

Contributing countries: 27

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Costa Rica
Croatia
Egypt
France
Germany
India
Italy
Mexico
Moldova
Netherlands
Poland
Romania
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Switzerland
Tunisia
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay

3 Likes

Hi, I would like to submit some “activity sheets” or “learning paths” as I call them. These are developed for the courses that I teach- Inclusive Education, ICT- integrated pedagogy and Educational Administration respectively. They are already CC- by- NC-SA licensed. Can these (at least a few) be submitted to the OE Week Library?

Hi @AjitaD! Yes and yes, you can submit any resource that is shared using an open license. Use the submit form in the :oeweek: #oeweek website.

Submit your entry

Also, if you want to create some activity or raise discussion about these resources, or maybe get feedback about the resources, you can create a thread in this space created for #oeweek.

Do some activities

1 Like

I can just echo what @mario said- the more sharing of resources the better. Hopefully you can put them on a site where they will persist (much of the internet seems to be fragile once an event passes).

1 Like