Submit Your Proposal for Mozfest 2023 (virtual event)

One of the most energetic conferences I ever attended (both in person once and online) is Mozilla’s MozFest. For 2023 the virtual MozFest is happening March 20-24, 2023. It’s described

MozFest is a unique hybrid: part art, tech and society convening, part maker festival, and the premiere gathering for activists in diverse global movements fighting for a more humane digital world.

Have you been? Participated? Tell others why MOzFest is worth participating in. I attended way back in 2013 and the level of interaction and spirit of shared creativity truly was unlike most conferences I attended:

Imgur
This is MozFest flickr photo by cogdogblog shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license

MozFest 2023 is organized around thematic “spaces” like “Autonomy & Governance”, “Education & Access: You’r the Product of Data”, “Humans Behind the Machine”, “Radical Inclusion Experience” and more

Proposals for sessions are open through December 16, 2023, information and session proposal forms are at https://www.mozillafestival.org/en/proposals/