Tagged for OEG Connect: Open Education Resources (OER) Directory for Saskatchewan Polytechnic

What’s of interest? Open Education Resources (OER) Directory for Saskatchewan Polytechnic

Tell me more!

An OER reference listed by subject area and School/Program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic.

The Saskatchewan Polytechnic Open Education OER by Discipline Directory lists a wide range of open educational resources (OER) organized by academic programs available at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. OER are teaching, learning, and research resources that, through permissions granted by the copyright holder, allow others to use, distribute, keep, or make changes to them. This directory is updated as new resources are identified.

Where is it?: Open Education Resources (OER) Directory for Saskatchewan Polytechnic – Simple Book Publishing

This is one among many items I will regularly tag in Pinboard as oegconnect, and automatically post tagged as #OEGConnect to Mastodon. Do you know of something else we should share like this? Just reply below and we will check it out.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this guide! Here is the OER discipline guide created by the University of Manitoba Libraries.

Wow, Iwona, the University of Manitoba collection is impressive too. I learned of the one I shared from a CCCOER Book Club webinar today from Donna Thiessen at Sask Polytech.

Out of curiosity I searched the title in Pressbooks Directory and found 9 of these include the 2 mentioned in this topic-- looks like they are all Canadian :canada: :canada: :canada: !

1 Like