The OEAwards Final Countdown (days left)

Can you feel the heat being turned up? There are four days left to submit your nomination(s) for the 2023 Open Education Awards for Excellence.

They’ve been coming in at a faster rate. Today’s reminder is brought to you by the number Four! (maybe 3 and change?)

Imgur
Three Out of Four is Not Bad flickr photo by cogdogblog shared into the public domain using Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication (CC0)

Get cooking with your nomination here

Time keeps moving, and its good to see an increased flow of new nominations (now at 72), but I want to many submissions that it stresses the database (just kidding @jan). Today’s number id THREE as in three days left to make some person or project’s valued by recognition.

Your path for making this happens starts here 2023 Awards Nomination Guide – OE Awards for Excellence

Imgur
Three Spoons flickr photo by cogdogblog shared into the public domain using Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication (CC0)

Secret hint for OEG Connect- there are more days left. The public deadline is Friday, but hint hint, we will leave the nomination form open a few more days into next week. But why wait? Nominate now!

TWO is today’s number, with that many days before the nominations for the Open Education Awards close. We are approaching a 3 digit number, which is good, but oh, how I would like to go much higher.

Get those two paws moving now to enter a nomination! Shine some well deserved light on a person or a project that is making a difference in the world via openness.

Imgur
Two Paws flickr photo by cogdogblog shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license, Yes, I am using my own photos in this series… And while they are mine, I persist in attributing.

And here we are at ONE day! Thanks to all who have stepped up and entered 129 nominations for the 2023 Open Education Awards for Excellence. As today is the posted deadline for entries, you have ONE day to add to the pile.*

Imgur
One Leaf to Rule Them All flickr photo by cogdogblog shared into the public domain using Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication (CC0) Yup, my photo, again. Do licenses say I have to attribute my own work? No, but if not attributed, then what message does it send?

*Okay, the deadline is end of June 30 wherever you are… and actually even if the web site says it has closed, the nomination form will stay open into at least middle of next week. But why wait, get it done today. And maybe add another next week!