Originally published at: Winners of Open Education Awards for Excellence 2022 – OEGlobal
Open Education Global (OEGlobal) is honored to announce the 2022 winners of the Open Education Awards for Excellence. The 12-member strong Open Education Awards Committee, comprised of educators and open education advocates from around the world, has reviewed the 89 nominations from across 22 countries. Meet the winners here!
Congratulate the Open Individual winners on OEG Connect
- Have any of these individuals influenced or helped you along your Open Education journey? Share your own connections with them.
- How do these individuals inspire your own work and ideas about open education?
- If you were to meet them in person, what would you like to say to or ask of them?
Explore the Open Assets winners on OEG Connect
- What is your experience in using any of the award-winning open assets/resources?
- Which of these projects inspire you to learn more and possibly incorporate them in your open education efforts?
- What more would you like to know about these projects?
See how Open Practices winners did it on OEG Connect
- How have you been involved in any of these award-winning open practices? What has been their impact on your open education efforts?
- Which of these practices would you like to learn more about?
Review the Special Award winners on OEG Connect
- What is your experience or awareness of these award-winning projects?
- What influence might they have on your own open education efforts?
- What else would you like to know about them?