Be Social: OEGlobal 21 Talent Show

Ginger has marvelous moves!

It’s not in the same category or skill level… Felix can demonstrate the joys of rolling in the snow as a means to find joy in life…

1 Like

Well, considering that Ginger is a chihuahua mix and doesn’t like to step on wet grass, I think Felix has her beat in the rolling in snow category! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love to try that but I’m pretty sure I’d hurt something.

1 Like

You could maybe have your little one (and you) read this as another version for us to enjoy and share, @wylieneill ! A translation would be another first prize!

And yes there is more talent starting with our incredible host Judith Sebesta!

4 Likes

Alex Enkerli OEGlobal 2021 Talent Show Performance

1 Like

OEGlobal 2021 Conference Una Daly Talent Show Performance - A Shakespearean Ode to OER

2 Likes

OEGlobal Talent Show Performance - Alan Levine (and troupe) a Pecha Flickr Future for OER

2 Likes

Love it! Great collaborative activity! Who picked the images? Was it Alan? :wink:

Yes, those are images Alan picked.

Deidre Tyler Happiness Poem

4 Likes

So good to see you Una. Could you add the text of your wonderful adaptation? It reminded me of something I did not so long ago…

Pearson’s Farm by Bob CC-by-an (Alan Levine)

5 Likes

Live OEGlobal 2021 Talent Show version of Gino Funk with Gino Fransman

1 Like

@chrissinerantzi @paulstacey Nope I did not pick them, flickr did and they are totally random.

If you try this link you will see pechaflickr run with the same settings I used but you will get different photos.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this link Alan. It says

" Can you improve a coherent presentation from images you have never seen? Pechaflickr is a mashup of pechakucha and powerpoint karaoke created by Alan Levine."

So you are the mastermind behind it Alan :wink: This is so useful in so many ways.

Thank you for creating and sharing with us all,
Chrissi

1 Like

Such a multitalent! Inspirational Alan!

1 Like

Looking forward to hear your voice, seeing, hearing your guitar. Good melody for the weekend

1 Like

You are too kind, Paul!

A ds106 community mashup playing with themes of Bob Ross - the Joy of Painting, and Godzilla - the King of Monsters.

1 Like