I was exploring the Predis.ai social media generator-- by no means suggesting is an authoritative source of knowledge. But more for curiosity, I posed it a question we might ask our community:
What are the top five benefits of Open Education?
It returned social media ready (hah) “content”:
Open education is an incredible tool for gaining knowledge and developing skills. It levels the playing field for access to education, and provides incredible advantages to those taking the plunge into this new form of learning.
Here are the top 5 benefits of open education:
- Cost-efficient: Open education offers learners the chance to access high quality education and training at a reduced cost.
- Accessible: Open education opens the doors to education and training that would otherwise be inaccessible due to factors such as distance, cost and time.
- Flexible: Learners can choose where and when to study, allowing them to fit their studies around their existing commitments.
- Scalability: Open education is an incredibly scalable model, allowing organisations to rapidly on-board and train large numbers of learners.
- Up-to-date: The open education model ensures that learners are provided with the latest content and skills, allowing them to stay ahead of the curve.
These are fine sentences, the kind we have been seeing AI generators can churn so readily.
Is this really the top 5 you would write? What is missing? Just curious to know…