Looking For Recommendations of Recorded Sessions..;

Hi Robin,

I hope there is some collective memory of sessions like that, I am not finding anything in my tired brain. I have at least what us likely not helpful a search on previous Open Education Week events on open pedagogy

These are typically what you hear about from practitioners over time and I might guess is included in the Open Pedagogy Notebook created by @actualham and @rjhangiani though that looks last update in 2020 along with its creedit to @greeneterry for his Patchbook https://openfacultypatchbook.org/

I’d lean towards more current info in the Open Education Network’s portal for Open Pedagogy.

The cybersecurity one has a faint echo of familiarity, but my brain’s not location anything specific, closes I found was a SUNY Project on an Open Cyber Arena Virtual Lab.

Sorry, I cannot think of anything specific, I hope someone else here might be able to chime in.

Also, in case you missed it, we had a query from a librarian interested in OER at public libraries. Your name spring to mind.

2 Likes