OEG 2020 Remixer Postcard: Share a Local Street View

4 Likes

5 Likes

Good morning from Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Stay safe, everyone!

2 Likes

I LOVE Prescott! I have very fond memories of being there in the fall with my family and some church camps.

1 Like

3 Likes

There’s not much of a view from my window or from my street, but the scene inside my home office is green and lovely.

4 Likes

Life goals are to one day adopt the Amanda Coolidge lifestyle. What a gorgeous view. :green_heart:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi there, this is my favorite season thanks to trees and leaves! Not from my desk, but from my city park

5 Likes

Guten Tag Chahira! So good to see you here and your view.

1 Like

Hello Bryan,
I also LOVE this creative sharing - thanks for making this postcard remixer! And like you I know that trees are the future - the numerous seedlings are not so obvious but they peppered every generative location, thriving (14 cm in 2 years!!, easily, and many in places that will not support survival). This wildfire devastated Waterton Lakes National Park, here in southern Alberta - yet nature’s beautiful resilience provides us hope.
Best wishes,
Connie

4 Likes

Love this Connie. A good message for all of us about loss, grief, and rebirth! Una

Hope indeed! Lovely to hear from you. :slight_smile:

I want to visit – how peaceful it looks in the autumn sunset?

Reminds me of the beautiful fall colours last year in Milano at OE Global 2019! Unforgettable memories.

Lovely Bea, I had a chance go visit Oude Kerk – great memories!

So lovely and green LoriBeth, do you really live in a yurt? How cool …

3 Likes

Well, my house is modeled after a yurt. It is a straw bale yurt. the roof is a circle with a dome (wooden) and the walls are straw bale. It is lovely to live in a circle and quite warm in the Minnesota winter.