Hiy Hiy! A month after the end of the OEGlobal 2023 conference in Edmonton and we are still feeling the excitement of everything that happened. Join us for a look back with conference organizers, presenters, and attendees.
We are assembling a panel of conference planners and participants to surface key outcomes of the even, including key summaries from the conference survey. Find out how to use the archived presentations, recordings, and more resources to continue the theme of braiding experiences together.
Whether you were in Edmonton or not, we are asking what specifically you gained or learned from the conference experience. You can let us know in the chat while watching the stream (or the archive later). But we also invite you to reply below and share a story of your own conference experience.
And watch the live drawing of four names from people who completed the survey to see who wins free registrations for OEGlobal 2024 in Brisbane (Oy, Oy Oy).
When (in your local time): 2023-11-29T15:00:00Z→2023-11-29T16:00:00Z
Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eBS1T30BhE recording now available
Guest lists being finalized, stay tuned
- Robert Lawson NorQuest College, Program co–chair
- Connie Blomgren Athabasca University, Program co-chair and OEG Board Vice-President
- Jenni Hayman Conestoga College, conference presenter/participant
- Paola Corti SPARC Europe, conference presenter/participant and OEG Board member
- Marcela Morales Organizing Team, OEGlobal
- Igor Lesko Organizing Team, OEGlobal
- Conference web site https://conference.oeglobal.org/2023/
- Ongoing Discussions in OEG Connect https://connect.oeglobal.org/c/oeg-2023/
- From the Sessions
- Presentations and Presenter shared resources https://oeglobal2023.sched.com/
- Conference video playlist (including all recorded keynotes and sessions)
- Keynote video playlist
- Conference Session Explorer https://connect.oeglobal.org/t/-/5945
- List of all Recorded sessions (45) All OEGlobal23 Recorded Sessions - Google Docs