OEGlobal Board Announces Andreia Inamorato do Santos as the OEGlobal Executive Director

Congratulations, @Andreia, it will be a community effort to welcome you properly! @paulstacey, thanks for the immense work you have done so far, and looking forward to all your future strategic and creative contributions to OE!

5 Likes

Congratulations Andreia and OEGlobal! Can’t wait to work with you in your new capacity. :smiley:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Andreia and OEGlobal! What a fantastic choice for the next ED! I look forward to continuing collaboration around our shared passion for open education with everyone on the team and in the community!

5 Likes

Félicitations @Andreia ! And welcome! Working with Paul (and all the Open Education Global team) was a pleasure and always gave the sensation of moving somewhere. Thanks @paulstacey for putting in all those efforts. The Unesco OER chairs will be meeting in Paris next week and will certainly speak about how to maintain the trust, the high level of cooperation and the joint efforts with the common agenda.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Andreia and OEGlobal! and thanks to @paulstacey. It was a pleasure interacting with (and learning from) Paul, and I look forward to more with Andreia

3 Likes

Felicidades y bienvenida @Andreia!!
We are delighted to have you among us. Welcome aboard! :tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Andreia ! I remember listening to your talk on DigCompEdu in 2020 OEGlobal and how inspiring it had been!

3 Likes

Thank you, Keiko! I remember we had a brief chat this day :slight_smile:

Thank you all very much for the welcome messages and best wishes! It is very exciting! Here is a short thank you note from me!

4 Likes