OEGlobal Board Announces Andreia Inamorato do Santos as the OEGlobal Executive Director

Originally published at: OEGlobal Board Announces Andreia Inamorato do Santos as the OEGlobal Executive Director – OEGlobal

OEGlobal is thrilled to announce Andreia Inamorato dos Santos (PhD) as our new Executive Director starting November 16, 2022. Andreia is a researcher, a teacher, and a champion for open education with over 25 years of experience working internationally with institutions in Latin America, Europe, USA, and Africa.An established member and contributor to the OEGlobal community, Andreia is well known for her energy, passion, and dedication to open education in all of its forms. In 2016, she spearheaded the development of the European Framework for Open Education as lead author, which gave rise to follow-up projects and initiatives in EU…

7 Likes

Congratulations Andreia!
Looking forward to working alongside you in handing off OEGlobal to your capable hands and in global open education efforts going forward.

4 Likes

Congratulations Andreia, this is wonderful news. I look forward to meeting you!

2 Likes

Congratulations Andreia Inamorato dos Santos!
I know that your management will be successful.

2 Likes

We at Team OEGlobal are more than just excited to welcome you, @Andreia! There are too many GIFs to choose from.

Screen full of Giphy GIFs from a search on excitement

I am going to try a Google Translate assist to Portuguese:

Estamos muito animados por você estar trazendo sua energia e intelecto para a OE Global. Bem-vindo!

6 Likes

Parabéns Andreia!!! Sincere best wishes, and so excited to have LATAM leadership in such challenging times and many opportunities for openness to transform education.

4 Likes

Congratulations Andreia! Wonderful news!

2 Likes

Dear @Andreia my very best congratulations to you but also to @OEGlobal it is so well deserved, you are really the one who can move OEG to the next level. All the best and please trust the community. We will do the journey together. Thankas a lot @paulstacey for wonderful work and progress at @OEGlobal

3 Likes

Thank you @paulstacey for your strong leadership over the years. Looking forward to seeing your good work as you move into the next phase of your career.

5 Likes

This is super exciting news!! Congratulations @Andreia :tada:- I am very much looking forward to all of the new ideas and energy that you will bring to OE global!

3 Likes

We are so extremely excited to share this news today. @Andreia you will do a wonderful job, can’t wait to get started together. This OEG team is top notch and the organization is in a great place thanks to Paul’s excellent leadership and the commitment of this community. As @EbbaOssiannilsson said to me the other day: we are all working towards a better more open world. So glad we can continue to grow and move forward with you at the helm.

3 Likes

¡Mil felicidades, Andreia!

1 Like

Congratulations, @ainamorat . I am so looking forward to working with you!

2 Likes

This is lovely @cogdog, thank you ever so much for the warm welcome! I am thrilled and very much look forward to working with you and this amazing OEGlobal team! Muito obrigada pelo uso do Português também! You put a big smile on my face :smiley:

3 Likes

Many thanks, Paul! I am deeply honoured and thrilled to step in and also very much look forward to working with you, not only in this transition period but also when you move to your independent career. Thanks for the brilliant leadership of OEGlobal to date, and for all that you have done for the open education movement! All the best for the future!

3 Likes

Thank you dear @EbbaOssiannilsson! OE is indeed a global movement with a wonderful community supporting it. Let’s keep up the good work, with the help of people like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lena Many thanks for the warm welcome! I very much look forward to this. And thanks to you and to the board for your commitment to this organisation and for the outstanding guidance. :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulation for
all your achievements.
Hope you will gonna teach lots of new thing to whole global connect members and bring some more ideology towards open education resources god bless you .

2 Likes

Congratulations to OEGlobal and Andreia!! Excellent alliance! I am sure only success will come from it!

3 Likes

Félicitations et merci d’avance, @Andreia ! Comme @paulstacey le notait dans sa réflexion annonçant sa transition, le mouvement pour l’éducation ouverte et libre bénéficiera grandement d’une diversité de voix, de nouveaux talents.
Avec un peu de traduction automatique, peut-être, et des conversations polyglottes, nous arriverons sans doute à dépasser les frontières qui séparent les apprenantes et apprenants du monde entier.

4 Likes