Random Session Suggestor

Mostly for fun but also because I have a fondness for randomness, I built (no vibe code!) an OEGlobal26 Session Suggester. Just click the blue button, and get randomly selected conference session, linked to its description in Sched.

Do you need suggestions for a session to attend at OEGlobal 2026? We can provide one just for you, chosen at random! A button to click is labeled Suggest One

Give it a try, and maybe you will find yourself adding it to your own Sched.

I thought of this as one of my past conference attendance strategies was choosing one session in the schedule I know nothing about the topic or maybe was outside my usual scope of interests. Invariably, I always learned something new or interesting by going to a session I might not normally choose.


OEGlobal 2026 Navigator

:spiral_calendar: Program in Sched
:globe_with_meridians: OEGlobal 2026 Conference Web Site

:arrow_up_small: Main Space in OEGConnect
:right_arrow: Front Entrance public conversations “outside” the venue

For Attendees:
:right_arrow: The Lobby meet attendees
:right_arrow: Information Desk updates and help
:right_arrow: Session Conversations discussion and sharing
:right_arrow: Interaction Zone activities and things to do