Show Us Your Fall (or Spring) Colors for Bob Awkward

In the opening welcome, Bob Awkward extolled the fall colors in Boston, and I have no doubt they are fantastic. Having been with Bob in our conference meetings I have so much enjoyed Bob’s energy and enthusiasm.

But…

I am wary of claims of “best” Bob, just what we have here at my home in rural Saskatchewan, reds of dogwoods, yellows of poplars

Not competing at all, Bob! Just showing some local fall colors.

What about you? Share photos of your vibrant fall (or spring) colors. Let Bob see all the colors.


OEGlobal 2026 Navigator

:spiral_calendar: Program in Sched
:globe_with_meridians: OEGlobal 2026 Conference Web Site

:arrow_up_small: Main Space in OEGConnect
:right_arrow: Front Entrance public conversations “outside” the venue

For Attendees:
:right_arrow: The Lobby meet attendees
:right_arrow: Information Desk updates and help
:right_arrow: Session Conversations discussion and sharing
:right_arrow: Interaction Zone activities and things to do