Did you miss Tuesday’s Open Pedagogy Summer Adventure presentation? Video and slides are below, and the June 1st kickoff meeting archives are here.
What: Sharing Resources and Examples of Open Pedagogy in Action with Suzanne Wakim and Sue Tashjian
With Special Guests: The developers of the Open Pedagogy Project Roadmap:
- Christina Riehman-Murphy (she/hers), is a Reference & Instruction Librarian at Penn State Abington College.
- Bryan McGeary (he/his) is the Learning Design and Open Education Engagement Librarian at Penn State University.
Who will: walk us through the 4 stages of the Open Pedagogy Road Map:
- Scope of Your Open Pedagogy Project
- Support for Your Open Pedagogy Project
- Student Outcomes and Agency
- Sharing and Sustainability
Ready to get started? Work through the road map with the group this summer. Here’s the first section: