Welcome to the lobby for the OE Global 2021 online conference. Use the main buttons to find conference information, the schedule, and session details. Here in the lobby you can introduce yourself, meet others, and be part of social activities (learn more…)
The conference will be open for the world to read the program and discussions; registration is required to join the live Action Area Webinar sessions and to participate (post) in discussions here. If you are interesting in the full experience, register now .
As a conference participant you will receive an email with a link to create your account on OEG Connect if you are new to the space. The account creation process includes general suggestions for getting started in OEG Connect, such as customizing your profile (for more detail see the OEG Connect Guide ).
If you have an OEG Account, and are not listed in or cannot see the conference directory, you can request to be added.
Explore and connect!
We recommend regularly checking the main conference lobby where you can find all conference areas and also meet up other participants.
We are a community - let’s celebrate our differences and shared experiences. Here are a few ways to do so:
- Say hello to other attendees! Revisit friends, and make new ones by introducing yourself here.
- Where in the world are you? Find your location. Stick in a pin and share your view of the world!
- Create a postcard, and share it with your fellow attendees - and on social media.
- Local treats and recipes provide a delicious way of sharing the simple, mouthwatering joys in life.
- There will be surveys throughout the event … giving you the space to let us know what you think about the conference, the Action Areas, open education … life in general! Share your thoughts.