short link: https://bit.ly/oeg-oe4bw2020
About OE Global
Connecting the Global Open Education Community
- Community building
- Convening & events
- Grassroots & leadership
- Advocacy & awareness
- Curating, communicating, & showcasing
- Facilitating & matchmaking
Field of Dreams?
“Field Of Dreams” flickr photo by jaskew85 https://flickr.com/photos/111690964@N02/14731360791 shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license
Powered By Open Source
You Are Looking At It Now
Wikimedia Commons image Datoteca:Iris - left eye of a girl.jpg shared under a Creative Commons CC BY-SA license modified by @cogdog
- World Open to Read
- Account Needed to Post
Broad Categories with Subcategories
OEG Plaza Virtual town square
- Spotlight Shine on something worth sharing; 3 curated to appear on front of OE Global main site
- Events Conferences, webinars, etc
- OE LATAM en español for http://oelatam.org
OEG Big Picture Policy, research, governance
OEG Practical How to?, building, sharing, licensing
- Favorite Lesser Known Open Content Sources
- Translate, Adapt, Localize
- Looking for Very Specific OERs?
OEG In Action scheduled topics, discussions, activities, “ask me anything”
- The OEG Connect Visual Metaphor Challenge
- Share an Extraordinary Story of an Educator Response to COVID-19
OEG Conference Venue
Explore Now / Join
Look for Sign Up button to create account (needs approval). But attendees of ths OE4BW Marketplace presentation, look for link in chat to create an account directly.
Learn next about the Open Education Awards and reply below with questions, suggestions, etc.
Open Education Awards for Excellence
2020 Awards’ Categories
Meet Past Winners
Celebrating with winners at OE Global Conference 2019. Milan, Italy
Call for nominations is OPEN!
Questions and Comments?
Pixabay image by Open Clipart Vectors
Use conference session chat OR Reply here in OEG Connect https://bit.ly/oeg-oe4bw2020
- What would you like to know about the Open Education Awards?
- If you were giving out awards, who would you want to give one to? Why?
- Do you want to know what happened to past award winners? What would you like to ask them?
So we invite OE4BW participants (and anyone else coming here) to suggest people/projects who should get an OE Award.