Pressbooks Pressbooks is a versatile digital publishing platform used by 500+ organizations and educational communities as essential infrastructure for creating and sharing knowledge.
We help users make beautiful, easy-to-navigate digital books with multiple download formats. With Pressbooks, it is simple to develop, adapt, and share engaging, interactive materials that enhance learning, advance scholarship, and support organizational communications.
We provide a user-friendly publishing platform with built-in features that support best practices for creating, adapting, and sharing highly effective educational materials. Our platform is available in software-as-a-service (SaaS) and open source versions. Some of the things people tell us they love most about Pressbooks include:
- Accessibility and inclusion: Our platform is accessible by design and encourages all users to create and publish accessible content by default
- Collaboration: Pressbooks allows multiple users, including students, to collaborate on creating, maintaining, and updating publications
- Engagement and interactivity: Pressbooks supports pedagogically effective user experiences including multimedia, assessments, interactive activities, and social annotation
- Flexible distribution and sharing: Pressbooks supports creators’ choice on how to make content available, with a range of copyright licenses, online and offline distribution formats
- Excellent support: Our responsive support team gets outstanding ratings from institutional clients using our SaaS Enterprise Networks.
At Pressbooks, we are honored to support the open education community. We strive to be good listeners and good actors aligned with the values of this community. We are excited to continue partnering with organizations around the world to create new possibilities with open publishing.
- Visit Pressbooks Directory: A free, searchable repository that includes 5,000+ open access books published using Pressbooks: https://pressbooks.directory/
Monday-Wednesday: Stop by out exhibit table to say hello
Monday @1:00 PM: Engaging Students with Open Pedagogy in the Age of AI
Monday @3:00 PM: Adapting OER to Meet the Needs of Diverse Learners
Wednesday @1:00 pm: System-wide OER Initiatives: Watershed Decisions that Drive Impact
Wednesday @3:30 PM: 10 Years of Zero Textbook Cost Degrees: Assessing Impact & Lessons Learned
Come say hello at our exhibit table at OE Global!
Or you can find us in these places:
Reply below with questions, comments, or let us know how we can connect at the conference