Get Your OEGlobal 2026 Wearables!

Whether you are coming to the conference in Cambridge, joining from the Vancouver Satellite, or attending online, you can wear your conference spirit with designs you can order online from the OEGlobal Merch Shop.

T-shirt, sweatshirt, tote bag, and coffee mug woth the OEGlobal Conference 2026 logo

You can sport the official logos designed by OEGLobal’s wizard @mario on t-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, and stickers in sizes/styles for everyone.

Order now so you are ready to show up in uniform!


OEGlobal 2026 Navigator

:spiral_calendar: Program in Sched
:globe_with_meridians: OEGlobal 2026 Conference Web Site

:arrow_up_small: Main Space in OEGConnect
:right_arrow: Front Entrance public conversations “outside” the venue

For Attendees:
:right_arrow: The Lobby meet attendees
:right_arrow: Information Desk updates and help
:right_arrow: Session Conversations discussion and sharing
:right_arrow: Interaction Zone activities and things to do

I ordered two shirts today! Order soon to give time for shipping.

Also, I saw today that the merch shop is offering a 20% discount for the next 4 days (well it might be 3). That paid for my shipping fees.

1 Like

I have two days of wardrobe settled for next week: