This OE Week has been truly amazing! We’ve had some incredible live discussions, wonderful insights and opportunities shared, and there are still 2 days of open education joy and sharing to go.
Thank you to all those who are creating, organising, collaborating, sharing and taking part!
Here’s what to expect from Day 4 …University of Technology, Sydney again leads the day with their session on " [Open Textbooks: Is it the way of the future?](https://oeweek.oeglobal.org/events/2023/copy-of-openness-from-pedagogy-to-practice/)" followed by the hot topic of the month "[OPEN Talk: ChatGPT, Ano 'yun?](https://oeweek.oeglobal.org/events/2023/open-talk-chatgpt-ano-yun/)" from University of the Philippines Open University ... and from then on 43 other events and activities that spill over throughout the day!
Here are 17 events happening today that we’d like to highlight:
(times displayed below are UTC)
- 11:00 Conferencia: Recursos Educativos Abiertos y gestión eficaz de los mismos – REBIUN (Red de Bibliotecas Universitarias y Científicas Españolas) and CRUE Universidades Españolas in Spanish
- 12:00 Sustainable Models of Education Post-Covid: The Case of Extended Squared (Exten(DT)2) – EDEN Digital Learning Europe in English
- 13:00 Florilège – Chaire UNESCO RELIA, Nantes Université in French
- 14:00 More OER to learn about OER and AI – Chaire UNESCO RELIA, Nantes Université in French
- 15:00 ICDE OERAC Notes from the field – ICDE OER Advocacy Committee (OERAC) in English
- 15:00 OER Dynamic Coalition Webinar - Open Education Week 2023 - 4 years of implementation of the OER Recommendation – UNESCO in English
- 16:00 OEWeek Live! Thursday Opening Show – OEGlobal’s Alan Levine in the studio with you! in English
- 17:00 Using ChatGPT and Other AI Tools to Create OER – Lumen Learning in English
- 18:00 Conversación informal: Competencias Digitales Docentes del Profesorado Universitário de España en Educación Abierta – Andreia Inamorato in Spanish
- 18:00 Maamwi: An Open, Collaborative Collection of Indigenous Resources – Ontario Colleges Open Education Working Group (COEWG) in English
- 20:00 The Advantages of Using OER Among the Disadvantaged – CCCOER in English
- 20:00 DigiPrior Training – Biblioteca Judeteana George Baritiu Brasov in Romanian
- 20:30 Como lidar com o isolamento da educação a distância? – GPTEd - Grupo de Pesquisa em Tecnologias Educacionais in Portuguese, Brazil
- 21:00 Live de Perguntas e respostas do Curso REA – Andreia Inamorato dos Santos and Sago Education in Portuguese, Brazil
- 21:00 OER and Digital Accessibility – #GoOpen National Network in English
- 22:00 OEWeek Live! Thursday Later Show: English/French Mix | Mix anglais/français – OEGlobal’s Alan Levine in the studio with you! in English and French
- 22:00 Building a faculty-led community of practice to humanize Curriculum and Instruction – LibreTexts in English
There are 28 other events and activities to explore! Take a look at the complete Thursday Schedule.
So much to see and do, and so little time!
If you feel like you are missing out on all that is #oeweek, then we have several ways for you to catch up.
1. Watch and share all the amazing events from this week on the #oeweek playlist. Find out how to get your video included here.
2. Read and add to the round up for each day:
- Day 1 – from the beginning …
- Day 2 – gaining momentum!
- Day 3 – sharing open gratitude on International Women’s Day
- Day 4 – two days left and so much to still do