Poll: Hashtag OEGlobal26, Where in Social Media Will You Share?

Alas, the realm of social media has become, how we say, rather dispersed? We do encourage as much sharing of the conference as we can, and encourage you to use the oeglobal26 hashtag wherever you share, plus #OEglobalYVR if you are participating in the Satellite event in Vancouver.

I am counting on our Social Media guru @IslaHF to make more suggestions and also call on @Peter to share the feed wall he is setting up in Vancouver.

  • Bluesky
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Mastodon
  • Threads
  • TikTok
  • X
  • YouTube
  • Other (specify below)
0 voters

Share and share often!

For shared interest, please let us know the social media places you most likely will be posting to during the conference (more than one is definitely encouraged).


OEGlobal 2026 Navigator

:spiral_calendar: Program in Sched
:globe_with_meridians: OEGlobal 2026 Conference Web Site

:arrow_up_small: Main Space in OEGConnect
:right_arrow: Front Entrance public conversations “outside” the venue

For Attendees:
:right_arrow: The Lobby meet attendees
:right_arrow: Information Desk updates and help
:right_arrow: Session Conversations discussion and sharing
:right_arrow: Interaction Zone activities and things to do

Not to persuade folks toward one platform or another, but for those who are on Bluesky (and other entry points into the Atmosphere protocol) I’ve set up a social media wall to display skeets containing #OEGlobalYVR and oeglobal26 as they’re added! Check it out here.

And if I piqued your interest about the atmosphere protocol, here’s a big list of some of the platforms folks have built on it: Beyond Bluesky: These are the apps building social experiences on the AT Protocol | TechCrunch . They’re all entry points into the same network, but each one provides features that emphasize different things. I believe posting to any of them with the hashtags above will also land your post on the wall, so feel free to experiment and report back!

1 Like

Thanks for stepping up with the feed wall! Just for fun I tested a post from Mastodon, where I use Bridgy to post copies to Bluesky.

But let’s not get too techy here!

Thanks Peter!

I use Fedica.com to post to many platforms at the same time. But I’m a Technologian. :wink: