As an AND Conference explorer make use of this map’s pathways of participation.
Search for Anything
- Search from the conference entry. Use Magnifier glass icon and option in OE Global 2022
- Find Conference Sessions
- Use the Pretalx calendar to see Nantes conference session, note that you can convert times to your locale.
- For all Nantes Sessions and other online activities see the OEG Connect schedule (all times converted to your own timezone)
- Use keyword search within In Nantes Conference Sessions
- Use keyword search within In Not in Nantes Unconference Sessions
- Find By Tags
- Reply to any session you can find with notes, resources, questions, comments.
Share any presentation, resource, idea by annotating to the relevant portion of the UNESCO OER Recommendation.
- Learn more about Annotating the Recommendation
- Design Your Own Session. Do you have any topic to discuss, activity to offer, resource to be shared, or call for action? Post it as an Unconference activity.
Explore, participate, and even create your own activities available to everyone in the Interaction Space. These include:
- Say Hello and Ask for Anything. Introduce yourself and let us know how you would like to participate or contribute to the AND conference.
- Share Your Map Distance From Nantes How far is it?
- Live Audio Hallway Conversations. Listen to Nantes Congress activity between session and talk back (via Twitter Spaces).
- OE Global 2022 Vox Pop Respond to a Vox populi question each day via our roving audio staff in Nantes and via FlipGrid or uploaded audio in Connect.
And many more activities…
To keep it handy, use the Bookmark tool at the bottom of this post (we suggest using the None Needed option for reminders).
Once bookmarked, the map will always be available from clicking your user icon in the top right (bookmarks are in the second tab from left).